Many enthusiasts would love to attend the annual Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show. For those that do attend, many are caught up in the event reminiscing with old friends and finding amazing treasures; few are ever let down. There is so much to see and discover and for those that missed the SHOT Show, we at Shooting Range Industries have compiled a few of our favorites.
Best of SHOT Show 2018
1) Challenge Targets: Challenge Targets steel silhouette are an exceptionally fun way to brush up on techniques or even just plink away at. Oddly satisfying how this impressive 3/8” steel gong hanging on a chain targets are at pumping them full of daylight. Challenge Targets are so incredible that these masterfully crafted steel target designs are used in every branch of the U.S. military, hundreds of law enforcement agencies and used by countless civilians.
2) Phoenix Weaponry .45-70 Auto AR-10: The perfect example of what makes ARs exciting is the first of its kind, Phoenix Weaponry’s direct-impingement .45-70 Auto AR-10. The rifle is chambered in a rimless .45-70 cartridge and built upon a 7075-T7 billet aluminum AR-10 (.308) receiver set, just as the name implies. This rifle is being described very comfortable to get behind. Phoenix Weaponry offers a variety of rifles that are innovative and of good quality.
3) Q The Fix: The Fix rifle systems are the embodiment of forward-thinking, with this industry-leading design, The Q’s performance diverse recognition. The Fix is an incredible hybrid of sorts that offers an array of AR-platform distinctions on a 45-degree bolt-throw system. This weapon even has an affordable price tag next to its competitors, making it look even more attractive to have in any collection. The Fix was designed from the ground up for competitive long-range shooting and is available in both 6 and 6.5 Creedmoor, .260 Rem. and .308 Win. Options include an upgrade to Bartlein and Proof Research barrels. Additionally, The Fix has other features that list a full-length top picatinny rail, single-piece chassis, 15” free-floating handguard with Q’s Q-Sert mounting system, 2-stage match-grade trigger, AR controls, skeleton folding stock complete with shoulder, Cherry Bomb muzzle brake, as well as a comb and LOP adjustability. With so many options, this rifle system is sure to be compatible with any avid shooter.
4) Bino Dock: The Bino Dock transforms your cup holders found in boats, SUVs, ATVs, UTVs, golf carts, cars, trucks, shooting tables, rigid-topped chair arms, and box-blind interiors into a secure accessory to store your binoculars. This device is designed to fit into any cup holder and with the aid of rubber bands, it ensure a stable grip. For worry-free storage on the go, The Bino DocK also includes a padded interior and an adjustable strap.
5) Gas Block Genie: The installation of the gas system is the single most common problem affecting DIY-built AR-15s. Leaving the ports in the barrel and gas block misaligned, a common and rather easy mistake is to simply push the gas block up against the shoulder. To make the alignment easy, the Gas Block Genie is a small jig designed to fit over a .75-in. barrel.
Custom Modular Indoor Shooting Ranges Made in the USA
If you are an industry professional, Shooting Range Industries hopes you’ll be able to attend the next SHOT Show and remember to visit our booth. Until then, for superior custom indoor range designs, contact Shooting Range Industries.