If you are often finding yourself perfecting your shooting skills at the shooting range, you will find that you start to accumulate necessities that you need each time you go. This is why so many people pack a range bag. While the shooting range likely has items that you can purchase there as needed, you will find that it is worth investing in those items yourself and keeping them on your person while shooting at the range. Shooting Range Industries is here to talk about some essentials you should keep in your range bag.
How to Pack & Organize Range Bag
Following is our best list of gear that you should absolutely have in your range bag:
– Best Hearing Protection for Shooting: If you frequent the shooting range, you should be taking measures to avoid hearing damage. Invest in a pair of high quality headphones that will give your ears the protection then need while shooting. You will also need to carry with you extra batteries for your noise cancelling headphones.
– Shooting Glasses Eye Protection: There are projectiles that are present when you are shooting your firearms. Whether it’s small pieces of dirt and dust or oil that can cause eye damage without the right eye protection.
– Gun Holster: If you are practicing with your concealed weapon, you should bring the holster you use with it so you can get used to using them together.
– Multi-tool for Range Bag: There is a good chance that you will want to make adjustments to your gun that will require a multi-tool with screwdrivers.
– First Aid Kit: Aside from anti-bacterial ointment and bandages, you should include sunscreen in your first aid kit to protect your skin if you happen to be shooting in an outdoor range.
– Gun Oil: Nothing is quite as irritating as feeling that you have to leave the range because you have a dry gun. When you have your gun oil with you, you can avoid this problem and keep on shooting.
– Squib Rod: a good squib rod will help you dislodge a bullet or casing if they get stuck in your gun.
– Tactical Light: This will come in handy if you need to make any repairs down the barrel of your firearm.
– Timer: If you are working to improve your shooting skills, a shot timer can come in handy as you dial in your skills.
– Ammunition: When you are planning out your time at the shooting range, bring more ammunition that you are planning to use. It’s always better to have too much than to run out.
Custom Modular Shooting Ranges Designed & Fabricated in the USA
There is no better way to improve your shooting skills than at a shooting range. Putting in the time at the range will help you perfect your shot and help you gain confidence with your firearm. At Shooting Range Industries, we design and fabricate modular shooting ranges. Call us today!